Thombert, Inc. is a successful 75-year-old family-owned manufacturing company that consistently grows our sales and employment. We are big enough to be strong but small enough to care about YOU. We appreciate and respect our many long-time colleagues who are proud to make the highest performing polyurethane wheels and tires in the industry. We hope you will consider joining our team! To apply, please email our Human Resources team with your resume here.
Duties and Responsibilities:
New Product Development
- Use customer print or physical part to draw appropriate product prints using SolidWorks
- Design and create models and drawings for supporting new product manufacturing such as molds, lids, pins, etc.
Production & Sales
- Facilitate Engineering Change Notices
- Help create Standard Work Instructions for operators
- Setup product structure for new parts
Purchasing and Inspection
- Partner with Purchasing to order new tooling and products
- Receive and inspect new tooling prior to production while submitting and communicating all documentation to the production team
- 2 or 4 yr. College degree preferred
- Experience with FANUC robot programming
- Proficient drafting skills with SolidWorks
- Background in general manufacturing skills: measuring tools, blueprint reading, etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Documented history of creative problem-solving skills and analytical ability